Previous topic - Next topic

have anybody read the harry potter books

i have read them
10 (76.9%)
i didnt read them
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 12

zack harmon

i dont think harry will die but i wouldnt put it past her as for the name deathly hollow is where harry will face voldemort. and peace to your question i will tell you the series i have read. i read the redwall series(duh) im waiting for the new one to come out. i have read the cirque du freak seris. the hawk song series the ameila atwater-rhodes series. and tons more series i cant remember because i have to much info in brain about  a book its hard to remember every book when you read a book a day lol.
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Arguia Zsah

QuoteI don't understand the rereading thing... I've considered reading a series (the Waterborn) that i read years ago that i remember loving... But for the most part i just don't understand why you'd want to read something when you already know what happens...

You realise what you've missed/forgotten. And you can just pick it up anywhere at any point and know what's going on. xD

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Peace Alliance on March 21, 2007, 07:53:23 AM
I don't understand the rereading thing... I've considered reading a series (the Waterborn) that i read years ago that i remember loving... But for the most part i just don't understand why you'd want to read something when you already know what happens...

Yeah i reread to, ive read the fourth book like ten times but the rest only a few, i like harry potter, got the movies a few games that i havent played in forever, but i cant wait until the seventh book comes out! A good series to read is the inheritance trilogy by christopher paolinin or the Forgotten Realms books by R.A. Salvatore, as in the dark spider queen series, icewind dale trilogy.......and a TON more that i cant remember right now.....memories going to hell! :|
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

zack harmon

i have read the inheritence trillagy it is a good one my favorite book in that one is eldest. im waiting on the 3 book
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

Alazar is Back

have you seen the movie???

now look up R.A.Salvatore(greatest fantasy writer ever) for the icewinddale trilogy! and others with drizzt in it!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..