Cabin fever

Started by Aqualis, February 27, 2007, 06:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

I'm not entirely sure I spelled cabin correctly, and this worries me for reasons unknown.

Now, onward to the meat of this here posty:
http://o-the-insanity.blogspot.com/2007/02/i-have-had-epihany.html

Please, tell me I'm not the only one.

*tries to look pitiful*
*realizes that the state of his hair makes this utterly impossible*
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Vengerak

God no, you're not the only one.  I'm going out of my mind, here.  I work and go to college indoors, the gym I go to is in a basement and the social scene over here is all clubs and stuff that you go to between 11pm and 3am.  The weather is constantly miserable so daylight activities are a no, so we're in the flat all the time, I'm on the laptop, I see daylight rarely... I'm going out my tree.  Roll on springtime.

Gen. Volkov

I spend most of spring and summer indoors anyway. Indiana sucks, if it's not ridiculously cold, it's unbelievably hot, we get decent spring/fall weather, except for the rain and drizzle that we get for about half of those seasons. Maybe if we actually had good weather in my town, I might enjoy spring and summer more and thus be dying for them to get here.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gorak

I'm a water rat who owns his own boat, so of course, I'm getting ansy waiting for summer.
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Alazar is Back

yes i have a boat and love the water but winter is my favorite...snowboarding, snowmobiling, and ice fishing!!! cant beat em! :wink: btw im so sore.....snowboarding lol :-P
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Arguia Zsah

Haha. England winter sports - same as summer but colder. x.x

Alazar is Back

lol, yeah....im so depressed all of our like 2 ft of snow is melting away, duck spring! :-P

Gorak

wow

way up here in "Canadia"

our snow melted awhile ago
made it another year on bald tires, oh yeah!

can't wait, gonna try and find a cage for my prop, then I'm gonna shoot the Devils Gordge with me Zodiak

nearily drown last year when a whirl pool got me :-P
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Aqualis

Yay, it hit 50-something today.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Alazar is Back

yeah.....50 here too..... :cry: