i think i found a glitch but either way somthing is wrong

Started by zack harmon, March 20, 2007, 01:10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zack harmon

ok i am making my runs in turbo and i was building structures and every time i build it keeps saying i will run out of cash in 0-4 turns but i have alot of cash and it keeps passing it and nothing happens so i think somthings wrong. now i cant tell when im builiding when i will really run out of cash. can someone let me know if this is a bug? it happens about half the time i am building
I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.

wolf bite

I can?t make your account or LL Scouting account to duplicate this.  If it happens again, copy your Army Status page and the Construct page and send it to me or Shael. (You don?t want to post your stats on the forum.)  We will take that information and see either why it is happening or if it is a bug.  Thanks for your help.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

Also keep in mind, i think it tries to calculate the cost of the buildings into that warning too.

zack harmon

I've seen three Barbarians rush into 400  enemies unarmed and i have seen some crazy people to.