RazorCubes! *giggles*

Started by Arguia Zsah, October 11, 2006, 12:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

I found the RazorCube topic XD What fun I have... =P

http://www.redwallwarlords.com/forums/index.php?topic=6468.30

Credit to Volkov. XD He created the RazorCubes.

~~~

On a sidenote: *cringe* I was so immature even a year ago... o.0

The Lady Shael

Imagine me reading topics from 3 years ago....it's horrible. I always have to restrain myself from editing my posts or deleting the topics...>.<
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Arguia Zsah

I don't dare look back that far *cringe* A year ago is bad enough.

Aqualis

lol, this reminds me of the time I went digging for embarassing quote of various people

fun times

"Ford, you're turning into a penguin. Stop it."
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Ashyra Nightwing

It all makes sense suddenly.

*ded*

Gen. Volkov

Holy Crud! I created a RWL fad! Go me! Yeah, I have to do the same thing Shael. We've all matured.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

Sometimes it's hard for me to believe I joined this place when I was 13...and I'm nearly 18 now...almost the other end of teenager-ness. And now that I've pretty much adjusted to college, I can't see anything stopping me from leaving this place for the next 4 years.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

RazorClaw

holy poo, college? man... I guess I was here when I was like 10 or eleven, being a smartass to the teenagers. Still being a smartass, as it were... Good times.