Something fishy is going on with Peace Alliance

Started by Juby (Tercios), May 13, 2004, 10:31:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

okay, he had 20 K, I attacked him 15 times with rats and got like 2000 land, which is so low it's fishy unto itself, then I use weasels, which I have 10 million of (and he obviously has many million rats and stoats as well and he only has 180 mil net?) and he beats me so bad I lose 1500 acres? THe math of his net is so uncanny and the loss of land is so minute it's incredibly fishy.

edit: I have attacked him since then so 15 times is only accurate for when I posted this (and stealing like 30 billion does warrant hardcore attacks).

edit: perhaps this is a game thing but when I started capturing I started getting more normal amounts of land, ie for the first 40 ish attacks I averaged like 100 - 200 acres which is nothing short of uncanny for a guy who's got 20 K, when I started capturing I got  like 400 - 800 acres at first then it went back to 100 - 200, all this time he has like 15 ish K....weird, very very weird.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

lonewolf

At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Nohcnonk

Normally when you attack someone, you get less land for the first few attacks, but 15? o_O  Tis strange....

wolf bite

I remember when Retto was talking to me about percentages of victory and how the percentage of land taken is more likely with different percentages based on the random veritable sliding. I just nodded my head as if I knew what he was talking about. I still wonder.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wolf Snare

Nothing "fishy" really. I stocked him with troops.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

It was before that wolf snare.

Anyways, Juby i didn't understand what you meant in your IGM to me, so i suppose mt reply made no sense.

The  reason you lost so bad is that i had 15+ million weasels. Also, i think the land loss is measured by you're offensive points verses my defensive points, meaning i would have oodles of defensive points with ma weasels, thus you would lose oodles of land.

As for why you were getting so little land? I'm not sure... but that actually happens to me a lot. I have really bad luck with my land grabs sometimes. In fact today i as 5K land (thanks to you joby :P but i'm ok with that 'cause i got your money) and i attacked with drive, and with my weasels, someone with 67K land... and for the most part i was getting 1500 acres or LESS. sounds like a lot of land, but for an attack like that even without drive i should have got like near 5K per attack for at least 2 or 3 attacks. Not to mention with weasels and drive.

I had retto take a look at that a while ago, I was wondering how i could have such bad luck, blaming my failures on the game. Then he used my account to attack and run some tests, and ends up getting WAY more then i ever do, so my conclusion is that there is a secret bug called the "lets make peace alliance lose" bug that follows me around and knows when i'm playing...

anyways, hopefully this satisfies you? If not, be satisfied in the facr that retto is watching over me VERY carefully.  <_<  

Juby (Tercios)

heh, you said I have your money like Chirs Rock going I got your Kidssssss, found that funny but it seems to be a let's help peace defend himself bug this time.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Peace Alliance

*squints* mind repeating that last post with different wording, i didn't really understand  :(

BTW, i found out who you were at my school, you didn't leave behind quite a good reputation... But neither will i, on the Redman pride days i wear the colors of our rival team and chear for the opposing team. I don't care what people think of me though :P

Juby (Tercios)

I didn't leave a good rep, what sort of haters are hating on me and how eh?

Cindarin

I don't think i've heard many people talk about you Juby.  The ones that did left last year I guess.  Might still be some left though.  Peace what are you talking about?  On red and white day you don't even where blue and white.   You just where your normal clothes lol.  As for cheering for Renfrew umm you don't do that either.  In fact the only time I saw you cheer for another school was when we saw the senior boys football team from whatever school in yellow shirts and purple pants where you were saying, "Woo go gay pride!".  And that wasn't even cheering for thier school it was making fun of them.  Making fun, but quite funny at the time.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Peace Alliance

K, EVERY red and white day i wear renfrew colors. I don't know how you could have missed that. And when those dorks run down the halls cheering for renfrew, i'm shoutin back for the other team... You obviously missed it.