Topics you just couldn't finish reading

Started by Peace Alliance, June 05, 2007, 06:33:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naltaca

Ya, thank you Alazar. I'm about to head off to college here in less than a month and for my GSP (Graphics and Simulation Programming) I'm required to play a minimum of 4 hours of video games a week. So yeah, I'm thinking all those high level characters will help me. Plus if I wanted to sell my account, I could most likely make a couple hundred dollars. I know I made $100 off of selling my old priest. Just ask Peace Alliance, he helped me out and got half of that.

Also, I know I don't have a life and I prefer it that way. My friends try to get me to come do stuff but most of the time I'm like "Nah, that'll be boring, I'd rather just play WoW." That and I don't like people.
COOL STORY BRO

Alazar is Back

I like to play internet games and be on it quite a bit, but i couldnt stand not going outside and driving my 4-wheeler, dirtbike, jet ski, fishing, swinmming, partying, dude there is so much you can get out of life besides video games and the internet!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Naltaca

Not really. Video games you can for the most part do what you want; what you would otherwise get in trouble for in life, or things that just aren't physical possible in life (e.g. flying or magic). Life is disappointing, mundane, and the sun is too bright. The only possible thing I could think up going outside for would be a girlfriend.
COOL STORY BRO

Alazar is Back

Ok, now im feeling really bad for you!!! Have you ever even had a girlfriend? Seriously i really do feel super sorry for you, i wish you could enjoy the things i do.....(we just got a jet ski yesterday too) oooohhh yeah!!!!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Peace Alliance

Nalt, as a recovering WOW addict i feel as though i should help you escape... but i know it'd be impossible... All i can say is one day you might suddenly realize that WOW is just a sick environment designed to stroke and arouse your pride - and it could be a painful fall after that. Also, it's a good sign of a real addiction (and in all seriousness video game and internet escapes are actually being treated in clinics) when you decline your friends for something fictional.