Vacation time...

Started by cloud, October 18, 2006, 01:30:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

There should be a limit as to how long you can be in vacation mode... Nearly half of regular is in vacation, and some of them have been for a rediculous amount of time. It's wasting land and bandwidth, there should be a maximum amount of time someone can be in vacation, or there should be a land tax or something...
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

ROFL. Admit it cloud, you just want our land. I'll come out of vaca when december rolls around, or if something interesting enough happens to propel me out of it. A deal might be workable, I'm currently playing in another promi game, and if I can get some help there, I will come out of vaca here.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Alazar is Back

its now january and the same is true they should make like a one or two week limit on vaca!
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Gen. Volkov

Then I would just let my account die. I just can't afford to put much time into this game, and I know I would if I started playing again. I've got school to worry about.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Alazar is Back

you dont have a couple hours every couple days......thats sad i hope that i dont get that busy!

Gen. Volkov

No, I really don't. Between school, studying, and work, my days are pretty full. Not that I actually only spend a couple hours every few days, when I play the game, I'm alot more involved than that.

Alazar is Back

you poor guy, its nice to have competition and more people playing but people got their priorities and yours are good! :-)