Question about the set...

Started by Soccer [The Great], August 23, 2006, 11:22:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

There is a win in the game. If a person can hold the top spot constantly for 10 days, they can carry the title of emperor of this set. Several people will hold that title. But once someone has moved into the top spot, others will gang up on you to keep you from that title.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ereptor

<--- not counting the days..... :evil:  counting the weeks ;)
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

There have been a few times when an era has ended because someone had made themselves unbeatable, but not many. And yes, that is the goal, to be the "emperor" of the game. I was one for 18 days this set. Then I stepped down. If anyone does try the super emp thing like Ereptor did in the Second era, I'd be one of those people uniting to bring him down. I'm in vaca, have been for a couple months, but I'm currently third. Muahaha.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ereptor

People keep deleting their accounts....why?
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Gen. Volkov

Because the game has gotten boring?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Wolf Snare

If you are refering to Soccer, I think it was my fault  :|
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

David

Volkov your being a woose really, staying in vaca.. :) :P

Gen. Volkov

One: wuss

Two, I don't have time to play every day, and if I'm not, what's the point? 14 hours of classes, 12-16 hours of job, 42 hours of homework a week. You do the math.