Wha-?

Started by White Fang, July 18, 2006, 12:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Fang

Okay, I lost around 30 bil in cash switching races...and the very reason I switched isn't working!!! AAAARRGGH!!!

Anyways, I have a 95 leader/hut ratio, and the GoldMiner keeps saying I need negative leaders to use it.

EDIT: Great, I need a 100 leader/hut ratio to use it. >.> That's like, completely worthless.

Wolf Snare

XD

Cash: $392,303,339,809
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Deathclaw

Glory, Glory, Man United!

Wolf Snare

still havent used most of the loyalty. i was getting sacked and had to buy up. expect alot of troops soon.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ruddertail

Worthless? Not really. It's kind of hard to build up to 100 leaders a hut in one run, but it can be done. It's also very easy if you make loyalty one run, and cash/food the next. In between you'll get land taken in a great enough amount that your ratio jumps.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Blankshots

Yes very true, or you take a lot of land at once and then build, earn loyalty for 100 turns, and then deconstruct till you get 175 per hut, then use your goldmine.  Even if you get attacked, and lose land your ratio will be very high, allowing you too do just about any kind of spell a couple times to just about anyone before it levels it'self back out, so you attack and build right away and keep most of your leaders....easy enough to accomplish.
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.