Guild Wars, Anyone?

Started by Nohcnonk, April 09, 2006, 01:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

I just got it and am looking for friends/a clan. I doubt any of you have it, but I thought I might as well try.

Orcrist

I actually do own Guild Wars. I play it constantly. It is extremely fun and addicting. My characters' names are: Emperor Traoth (W/E- lvl 20), Abbot Camo (Mo/Me- lvl 20), Maiden Aphrodite (R/Me-lvl 6), and Orcrist Iluvidar (E/Me-lvl 16). My guild's name is Brotherhood of the Granite Wolf. Whisper me sometime Nohc.

((If you don't understand some of the W/E, those are my primary and secondary classes. You'll learn as you play more.))
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

TR Shadow

Gen. Volkov

YES! Vgcats!

Can I tie the rat to the end of the stick? It's a rat flail!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

TR Shadow

I didn't think anyone would get that; you're like the best person here.  Sewiously, man.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Thankee, you ain't to bad yourself.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

TR Shadow

And you just lost your status as the best person here by not catching the refrence made in the last post.

You lose.

Gen. Volkov

What, the sewiously? I caught the reference, it just wasn't as funny. And I can't remember where I saw it.

TR Shadow

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Don't care. *Poings off down the street*