new avi!

Started by windhound, June 11, 2006, 12:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

kudos to thoes who can identify the source = D
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

Umm.. same as before, Pinky and Brain.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

nah.  pinky and the brain were mice, and the animation significantly different than this

I'm reasonably sure that's a gerbil, though I have yet to get the time to go through the archives..  its a webcomic that updates daily, every workday anyways, and has been goin' for..  a while now ^_^
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

Well, in my vast repository of knowledge, I have found the following answer.

It's obviously not whatever it isn't.

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Ok. Well I'm obviously not seeing the same thing that you are seeing, because the avi I see is the same one you've had for awhile, and that one is Pinky.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Aqualis

I had that problem at first, too. But since it was a new avi topic I knew that wasn't right. So I hit the refresh button. Now I've got this ... puppy/gerbil thing with a test tube. I think it's making meth.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Oh, now I see it. Is that from Sluggy?

windhound

nah..  able and baker..  http://www.jimburgessdesign.com/comics/

http://www.jimburgessdesign.com/comics/index.php?comic=537 is the strip the avi is from

should have mentioned refresh the page..  the forum is odd and wont let me change my avi again, but it doesnt really matter.  I just changed it at the host (same name, different piccy)..  it having the same name, your browser doesnt think to refresh it till its told..

Aqualis

That would explain why my brief websearch failed so miserably.

~the mighta awualis