Wolf Snare truely is a coward

Started by Juska, June 04, 2006, 07:03:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

Wolf Snare made approx. 40 attacks from a clan last night and then had Own's leader kick him, becuase he wasn't in the clan for 72 hours after he ran giving empires no chance to regain their land. Way to abuse the code Wolf Snare, clan take land then get kicked so you now have a max, maxed on 55k land when he wouldn't have even gotten 50k if he hadn't been clanned with he ran, good job.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Wolf Snare

meh. I attack from a clan so i dont have to sell everything every run just to get all the land. It's not as cowardly as you wre being the first half of the game, with having people gather land for you, then max you on it.

and I only left because i ended my run with 20 bil more than I expected. Get over yourself, you make every detail of what I do seem so important, like you have something to prove. Truth be told this was my first run in 3 days, and without any true opponent I am having a hard time staying interested.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

VinnieOlle

Good job on taking that city snare, you rock!

Wolf Snare

well, I wasnt going to, but then I see he called me a coward, and someone offered me 10 bil to do so.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Juska

The fact is no one maxed me on purpose and I was unclanned like everyone else so I had +0 of an advantage, you however abused the code.

Way to kill me, it takes 5 guys and like 50 murders but you finally did it. I guess any noobs can get a kill if there's enough them.
Current Empires:

Peace Alliance

Juska

Wow, what an insightful comment PA you must be one of those RWL admins.
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

Ah Juska quite being so sour grapes. So you died. This is when you come back and KILL THEM ALL. LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

White Fang

Perhaps I'm wrong, but it seems that--with your current attitude--it's quite likely that you will continue to be "ganged up on," Juska. Honestly, you ought to calm down and stop being so...sarcasticly caustic. All you're making is enemies.

Juska

Let me whallow(sp?) in self-pity and brood on how they ganged me will you?

Cloud it took 5 of you so shut up.
Current Empires:

Gen. Volkov

Wallow.. and fine you whiner. :-P
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

lol, I hadnt noticed, im not really trying in turbo anymore. I just do what snare asks unless it's too much work.
-Kilk