Question, may be a glitch, i really dont know

Started by VinnieOlle, May 13, 2006, 11:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VinnieOlle

I look on my main menu. it says 30 turns every hour. And the time is like 10 minutes to 10:00, but the turn thing says next turns in like 4 minutes. I wait 4 minutes... no turns

Also, I waited to 10:00 even and i still didnt get turns.

Is it supposed to be like this, somebody please fill me in.
Thanks

EDIT: I just realized, i dont get turns on the hour, I get my turns 12 minutes past the hour, someone might want to fix that.

Peace Alliance

If it were my way we'd be getting turns every 10 minutes again. :(

VinnieOlle

Honestly! I hate waiting for turns!

I think we should get a turn every 2 minutes! rather than getting equal amounts of turns but haveing to wait an hour!

Why did they change that peace?

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

VinnieOlle

Cant all *you* people with jobs pitch in a quarter to buy a better server lol. I bet there are 20 active people on this that have jobs so that would be an extra $5!!! Take probably 0.1% out of you pay check each week for a server.

*I say you people because, well, im broke.*

Juska

Same thing happned to me, It said 75 tunrs in 2 min, so I sat and waited,  2min went by I get 0 turns now it says 60 turns in 60 minutes! wat.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

I think it resets every 60 min, about 6 after..  may be wrong

and nope.  cant speak for everyone, but I'm a broke college student

personally, I just think the servers that are hosting rovl are getting old and tempermental..  we've had many more players than we do now and they never said anything before
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

We think it was either the sub programs that people had running on their accounts or all the dead people. But the trouble was that we were on our last warning before server shut down from over use. So better we took all steps to lower server usage just to be sure we were not shut down for good. Of the 4 games we have on ROVL.ORG, and other things Retto does, we have no way to tell which uses how much. But dropping use on RWL kept the servers up, so it was something to do with us.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

VinnieOlle

They threatened to shut down rovl? Why dont we at least switch to a friendlier server that wont bother us with that garbage.

Wolf Snare

meh, we are doing alright here. I just wish we could run a commanders every once in a while like the good old days.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Neobaron

Find neo an affordable server and neo will buy.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.