Music Video

Started by wolf bite, March 20, 2006, 12:08:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

hmm... I wanna meet the Offspring, I've been listening to them a lot lately actually, I've loved them since I was 10 or something.

Timmy hasn't met them, he just watched me talk to the singer the first time I met them, haha. it was at a concert. they were just hanging out packing up their stuff afterward.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Timmy hasn't met who? Project 86?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Ah. Well that's too bad for him.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

wolf bite

Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

TR Shadow

Oh, you were the one with the hat, right?

Definitely not the music I normally listen to.? In fact, I had to mute my computer to watch that.? But it was still pretty cool that you were in it.? :)

wolf bite

and bloodwake.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

windhound

little heavier than what I usually listen to
but eh.

spiffy
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Disdain

well, it IS my kind of music. Good Job!

Was that bloodwake under the singer, during the front row shot?

(click to enlarge)

TR Shadow

I couldn't find him in it, though I only watched it once.

Gen. Volkov

Very cool. That's the stuff I usually listen too. Though usually the bands I like play a bit faster.

Wolf Snare

took me about an hour to actually buffer through so i could see the video. cool stuff though wolf. grats
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Blood Wake

yeah, I am right by the singer the entire time, its tough to see me, but if we could pause it you would be able to see me extremely easily.

when it first came out the other day me and like 4 of my friends, 2 of which are P86 fans, went over to my friend Garion's house, whose favorite song by them is My Will be a dead Man (this one, lol) and when it got to the part with the crowd we were just yelling out "theres you" really fast when ever some lo0ng haired kid was in the shot.

h