Goodbye

Started by Ruddertail, April 29, 2006, 10:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruddertail

I'm leaving. Why? Promi is taking up too much of my life. Way too much. I'm up to 1, 2 o-clock on a regular basis, chatting with people, doing diplo, helping people with strats, etc.

And I can't just pull back. If I leave in so much as a figurative "toe", I'll soon be all the back over my head, where I am now. So, I have to leave.

I'll be back, some day. I hope so, certainly. I'll miss people, though I didn't have long time to make friends, having only been here a short time. Still, I made a few, and I'll miss you, as well as everyone else I never got to know but wish I would have been able to.

So, I guess it's goodbye. I wish RWL well, and hope that when I get back, not only is everybody still here, but more have come. God Bless you all!

-Ruddertail
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

Peace Alliance

awwwww. at least do what i do when i get too busy to play hardcore. Drop down and solo reg for a while and play just enough on turbo to keep your account alive! ;)

good luck with this "life" thinger you young kids are always talkin about. i hope one day to get one fer meself!

Aqualis

See ya later.

Two three weeks tops.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

heh, good luck with that.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Ashyra Nightwing

Bye, Ruddertail.   :cry:

:wink:

wolf bite

No one ever leaves, they just poke in under "guest." Sheal will get anyone that really does leave. You have been warnned!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Neobaron

Dont waste the effort Rudder, I did.

*pokes face out from closet*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.