An interview with Wolf Bite

Started by Wolf Snare, March 23, 2006, 08:56:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

While the clan representing RWL is fighting hard over on the Clan Competition server, Mawwerick, admin of Valhall, interviewed our very own, Wolf Bite. The interview went very well, and every RWLer will be proud to hear it has been saved in the Valhall times, history of their site.. I read it just a few minutes ago, and found it very well written and informative. Seeing as how WB is so modest, I thought I'd take the opportunity to post here and let the community see it for yourselves. Check it out here!

http://times.valhallgames.net/valhall.php?readid=477

let me know what you all think. :-P
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Was an interesting read, I learned some stuff I didn't know before. Thanks for posting it Snare.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron

Pfft

I wasnt mentioned, I dont care.

---

JK.

well, sort of.

I did a search on Neo, and it came back negative... I hesitated, but eventually read =-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Only two were mentioned. Holby and Wake. *Shrug* He doesn't really know the rest of us that well.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

why should we tell YOU what we think Snare?!?! You had nothing to do with it, lol.

Go Me!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gorak

if it makes ya feel better, I've been at Valhall for a year now and never been interviewed yet.  :-o lol
despite my deybue there when I really stirred things up both in game and in the forums :-D

but on that note, I've been here but a few days and I'm already spammin your forum, lol, it's like a disease.

Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Blood Wake

98% of posts in this forum is spam so you fit in just fine.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Blood Wake on March 25, 2006, 11:42:02 PM
why should we tell YOU what we think Snare?!?! You had nothing to do with it, lol.

Go Me!

As in, post what you thought. -.-
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)