I've been attacked 25 times...

Started by Menatus, February 26, 2003, 06:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Yeah...I'm quite unlandfat. I lost 20,000,000 NW in the process. I was wondering if anyone could help me out? I'm in no position to make a bounty...I lose 8,000,000 a turn. Ugh...

[edit] Sorry, don't mean to Happy Pony Raise..

Bloodrath

I will send you money when I get a few turns. Hope your situation gets better. Lossing 8 mil a turn is nothing to laugh at. I have had that problem myself. Well it will be underway a.s.a.p. Hopefully you are not too far away in nw, or I may not be able to send you anything. I have about a 30 000 000 nw and you have a 50 000 000 I think. Hopefully you are not out of range. I will try anyway. ;)  

Menatus

Thanks a lot, Bloodrath. Anything helps. If AA is attacking me for revenge, it's stupid. He attacked me, I retaliated (less than he attacked me!) and now he masses rats and uses me for a target.

I think it's 2/3 or 2/5 or something, so you're in range.

Trident

Menatus, on the Turbo server are you happy pony raisers?   :D  

Bloodrath

Ok, there, just sent it to you. Hope it is enough to keep you on your feet. If you need anymore just ask. ;)  

Trident

Quote from: BloodrathOk, there, just sent it to you. Hope it is enough to keep you on your feet. If you need anymore just ask. ;)
Aww, how sweet  :D :D  

Menatus

No, I'm not a Happy Pony Raiser. The HPR thing was a joke, anyway. I wouldn't make it my horde name. I'm Hope Eternal.

I don't think you'd be too happy in my situation, either.