Should Regular Reset?

Started by David, November 20, 2005, 12:47:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you people of RedWall Warlords think Regular Should Reset?

yes
7 (46.7%)
no
6 (40%)
I really don't care.
2 (13.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

David

Do you think that reg should reset? I Do, I don't think anyone would have the nerve to attack Peace.

And Also, A lot of people can't play anymore. When there account gets deleated based upon inactivity, and they try to create a new one, it gets disabled because of multiple accounts. And once the lower rank people get higher ranks, then they will be attacked and knocked by down.

DemonSlavers

allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Holby

I would like Peace to take the top. By no means does he have it just cos he's in first with a lot of land ;) . If he becomes established up there, it's a wonderful incentive to take him down. I know that there is a lot of money floating around, and therefore wouldn't take much planning. If one person couldn't do it, two could. But if he hangs around, this task becomes so much harder, and everything is interesting.

Good luck, Peace  :-)
I will not deleted this

Arguia Zsah

Yes. Reset. I wanna play again. My account got frozen for "multis".  :-( Reset! =P

Peace Alliance

If you're account is frozen, you may feel free to contact an admin (me, wolf or retto) in order to have one of them re-enabled. Pending of course that you didn't actually have multiple accounts....

I'm in first... i've been storing up for a long time for this. months in the waiting. To reset now would ruin my ambitions.

We have lots of land right now, making "change" VERY easy to do.

I still think we should await some balence changes before a reset.

If, however, we do reset. It would probably be fair to warn you that there may be significent game changes (in terms of balences and maybe even race abilities) that would change the game... So if you start as a Stoat... don't assume stoat will stay the same ;)

Just my opinions :)

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Peace Alliance on November 21, 2005, 05:59:29 PM
If you're account is frozen, you may feel free to contact an admin (me, wolf or retto) in order to have one of them re-enabled. Pending of course that you didn't actually have multiple accounts....Just my opinions :)

*gasp* you think I would have multis? I'm shocked at you peace, just shocked. =P

wolf bite

Also Shael still has powers on the reg server to help with people's accounts.

*does not vote at this time*

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

And if ur account is deleted due to inactivity you can make another one without it being disabled for multi...I've had my account deleted for inactivity, I just made another one when I realized it got deleted...
So, there's no need to restart based on that perspective.

*doesn't vote either*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

artu

Wolf Snare

note the date this topic was created.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ruddertail

Yes. Reg has reset since then. The problems have been taken care of, and you're preforming what's called "thread necromancery", posting on old, irrelevent topics for no good reason.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward