I'm Done!!!

Started by Ruatine, April 24, 2003, 01:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruatine

*does a victory dance* I am done all my work to graduate HS. With an average of 95.4% and a GPA of 3.62, I will get my honors cord at graduation!! Yipee! Blow the trumpets!

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

guardians of night

Congrats! I wish I was as smart as you.  :lol:  
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Rough Raiders

Hehe GOOOO TEUFEL!!! true dat Guardians :P  
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Trident

Wow that's kewl!  Are you going on any long road trips for celebration?   :P  

Ruatine

lol No long road trips. I do get to go out to eat at a nice restaurant though. I'm also going to have a nice little graduation dinner in June for all my friends and family. *rethinks her road trip statement* Well, I am sort of going on a trip, but it's not a road trip since I'm going by plane. I live in Massachusetts, and my graduation is in Lynchburg, VA, so I am going on a 5 day trip to there.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Darkness

The question is where are you going to college?
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Ruatine

I have been accepted to the University of Massachusetts at Lowell starting in the fall semester. *dances some more*   :D  

Beem

Congratulations.  I can't wait to graduate myself.  Only one more year.  *Dances around tossing out skittles.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Darkness

Graduate college or high school?  If college where do you attend?
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Sha

Bravo! It always feels good to get something accomplished like that. Especially graduating! So.. Hurrah! Joy! Interjections! I'm very glad for you. *throws confetti*

Hunny Bunny

*Dances with happness and giggles*

Good for you Teuffy. I can't wait to get to know you.

I would love to go to College, all those guys :wub:

I'm a not insane, just pretty.
Every thing is just lovely, in my eyes.
Orlando Bloom, is just Hot. ~Sigh~

I'm not who you think I am.  user posted image

Dead Eye

Hey Rough, why do you always say "true dat" It sounds like want to be getto. And you live in Colonie, not the Getto. Sorry, it is just getting annoying.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov