The future of zeppelins

Started by Aqualis, January 22, 2006, 03:19:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

well I don't hate it, but its deffinatly not the best song in the world and when people think of Sabbath they shouldn't be thinking that Iron Man is the only good song.

by the way, I love how topics in these forums turn into a discusion of awesome bands.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Holby

Me too. Ackshully, I just assume Paranoid when I think Sabbath. Prolly because it's in Almost Famous (one of the greatest movies in the world).
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

that is a good movie, thank you for forceing me into watching it.

where have you been?
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, it rocks don't it? Hehe. Puns are fun. And of course when I think Sabbath I don't just think Iron Man, that's like saying when I think Metallica I only think of Enter Sandman.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

Enter Sandman is over rated. Metallica is amazing.

h

Gen. Volkov

Yes and yes. LOL. But what I ment was, the song a majority of people think of when they think Metallica is that song, me personally, I think of "One", but that's just me. That song rocks so hard.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Blood Wake

I think of everything, lol. Master of Puppets, One, The Unforgiven, And Justice For All, Ride the Lightning, everything. lol. Metallica used to be my favorite band, I used to own every one of their CDs but 3 were stolen and the rest have just disapeared.

h

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I just tend to think of one song, but I own all but 3 of their CD's. And Justice for all, both song and album is one of my all time favorites. Mine are all squirrelled away in my room and on my compy.

Holby

Quote from: Blood Wake on January 31, 2006, 04:22:47 PM
that is a good movie, thank you for forceing me into watching it.

where have you been?
Just "good"? :P It's the greatest film ever (almost).
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

no, I'd go with the Back to the Future Trilogy on that one

h

Gen. Volkov

Pah. How about LOTR trilogy? Or Star Wars? (the first trilogy)