RWL's 3rd b-day approaching...

Started by The Lady Shael, September 14, 2005, 04:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Same here unfortunately. Very hard to believe, course it was shorter for me, because of all the breaks I've taken.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

I wonder if Retto will come back for this.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

The Lady Shael

THIS FRIDAY PEOPLE.

Plan something...give RWL a birthday present. Draw a picture, bring back an old member, or bring a new one, or write a poem, or write a story, or bring back memories, or something else creative...you have 5 days to do it.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

How I misread Shaels post:

"... bring back an old member, or buy a new one ..."

Friday.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

windhound

O_o
thats exactly how I read it..  gads I must be gettin' tired..  buy a new member..  heh heh..  wonder how much they'd be..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

If you buy them from mercenaries, they probably cost a little more than skiffs...

*re-reads her post* Yes, both of you need sleep.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

VinnieOlle

Lol, I came back for different reasons.
Nobody tried to get me to come back?
So you all hated me? :cry:
Some of you said you had me on aim!

No hard feelings lol

Deathclaw

i think i came back just in time for the bday lol.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Scarwake

If you're talking about just recently coming back then I'm pretty sure you missed the bday  by a long shot, lol
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Deathclaw

I think I made it for the bday Im not sure what day I came back though.

Gen. Volkov

No, you missed it by quite a bit DC.

Deathclaw

Well I'm here now and that's all that matters. lol.