My last two cents

Started by Wolf Snare, January 17, 2006, 12:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cloud

Quote from: Beem on January 17, 2006, 10:08:19 PM
*Blinks* wow... ok.

Wolf Snare:  I forgive ya sure, though it was fun having civil debates with you.

Josh:  O.o do you get off on harassing people here?  I mean honestly, just becuase a bunch of people DON'T appreciate being cheated when it comes to a game, doesn't make them all stupid and lacking a brain.   People, myself included, enjoy playing a fair game against other people with the same likeness of mind.  Maybe you should set up your own game where cheating and playing unfairly is approved of, have a "who can get to the top the fastest by not getting caught" round or two.   Then you, and your croonies, can all have a nice round together; leaving the rest of us idiots and "imbeciles" alone.

Cloud:  uhhh I have no clue...  way to insult someone just because they feel bad for a wrong action and appologized for it.   Jealous of his balls?  Anyway you can join Josh.

You're 2 cents are noted and sadly that's all you're worth anyways.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Rheorix

Cloud, no one cares about you and your negativity.  WHy don';t you go sit and try to figure out something nice to say.

Or shut up!

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

cloud

because that would please you and I'm not a people pleaser.  :-P
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Rheorix

Cloud, I don't care about your existance really.? SO honestly, whatever you do is your thing.? Do it and be done with it.

Edited for content... I've decided I'm being to offensive.

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

cloud

And I'm happy knowning you'll die first, probably of congestive heart failure.
-Kilk

Rheorix

Alright, you're not gaining points... you're just being an utter moron.  I don't understand why you aren't gagged for the things you say and do, but I'm not discussing anything with you hence forth.

You aren't proving anything with your petty insults, except you're a worse speller than Josh pretends to be.  SO that's it, follow it up with your post and get your last words.

You're never going to be respected, and that's sad.  And you won't get a chance like Wolf Snare did.  As far as respect goes babe, you got nothin'.

cloud

I don't see any spelling errors in my post. Grab a dictionary little lady.

P.S. Snare did actually convince me to simmer down and stop with these personal attacks, but yet again you had to feed the fire which is generally my job.
-Kilk

The Beatles

Um... this isn't getting anyone anywhere -- flaming. And I'm a bit shocked at your statement of hoping he'll die, Rheorix. So would the two of you kindly IM or PM this out and not weary the rest of us? Thanks.

Take a deep breath, it's just a game really.

karen

Gen. Volkov

Hear hear beatles.

As to Snare. Good on ya mate. I know how hard it is to do something like that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Rheorix

So I've decided to go the route of Wolf Snare myself, and apologize to those I've offended the last couple days.

I started out thinking I was on the side of right, because I was being bothered for no real reason.  And then it just spiraled out of control, and I dind't keep my head.

I dropped to a level I don't like to be at, slinging petty insults to get people to leave me alone, and trying to get in the last word.

I've accepted my warning, I earned it. 

Disdain

Good thing the Karma was disabled. We'd have a few that would need a few months, or more, of "positive karma" to get over this. (some would be -1337)  :-P

I'm glad you kids have resolved this. At least this place has been fun enough for me to not play on Reg or Turbo and still be entertained.

***Waves to Rheorix***  Nice to meet you.  Glad more of Wolfbite's pack has come around. Your in good company.
I've only been mildly warned here, but have lost my temper on others and it's never a productive thing.

Good Luck to you.

(click to enlarge)

Josh

disdains' that guy that got schoooooled back when i pushed my wildcat strats
isnt' he ?