I live again

Started by Beem, January 04, 2006, 05:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

No im not, but in the south the only time we use the word draught is when an old person is talking about a cold... as in being sick.

lol

---

Upon further investigation, it also means a drink, which is satisfactory.

hooray!
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

cloud

"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Beem

ah.  A Draught = a beer or ale that isn't bottled but is on draught.  Much better that way, a bit of froth ontop, in a cold stein. 

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Aqualis

Also know as "on tap".
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Beem

Quote from: Aqualis on January 08, 2006, 09:21:58 PM
Also know as "on tap".

Yup or that.   But on Draught sounds so much cooler hehe.  Either that or I just like to type it O.o...

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Gen. Volkov

*Points at Beem* New England upbringing is why. They say draught there. Cause they're weird like that.

Skittles.. steak... potatoes. Bah. Gimme a Whopper with cheese. And fries. Yummy artery clogging fried in shortening fries. And a Dr. Pepper. Or better yet. Pizza. Pizza pwns. Even when pizza is bad... it's still pretty good.

Yay! I have a similiar opinion to Holby about skittles!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Beem

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on January 09, 2006, 06:37:22 AM
*Points at Beem* New England upbringing is why. They say draught there. Cause they're weird like that.

Skittles.. steak... potatoes. Bah. Gimme a Whopper with cheese. And fries. Yummy artery clogging fried in shortening fries. And a Dr. Pepper. Or better yet. Pizza. Pizza pwns. Even when pizza is bad... it's still pretty good.

Yay! I have a similiar opinion to Holby about skittles!

>.>   lucky you... BAH AND YOUR WHOPPER! BLEGH  makes a man unhealthy that does!  *shoves skittles at you* THEM BE DA GOOD STUFF!

Gen. Volkov

Hehe. *Gobbles Whopper* Lovely unhealthy tasty food. *Throws skittles on hot plate, watches them melt into interesting shapes and colors*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Vengerak

It looks to me as though certain thread-goers here have "tasted the rainbow" one time too many, if you know what I mean. 

Beem

Quote from: Vengerak on January 11, 2006, 12:01:55 PM
It looks to me as though certain thread-goers here have "tasted the rainbow" one time too many, if you know what I mean. 

O.o... just a little!  >.>  yeah heh... the rainbow was fun... O.o tasty

Holby

I'll steal your steak, Neo. You watch yourself. *Thwaps*
I will not deleted this