Happy New Years!!!!

Started by Peace Alliance, January 01, 2006, 12:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Its 2006!! I'm so excited! I got a head ache from cracking my jaw on my friends skull and i skid the car into the snow  IN the driveway when i got home... that'll be hard to explain.

In all honesty, i didn't even drink!!

Have a good one everyone!!!

cloud

hahahaha... I spent $50 on alcohol for tonight, and I didn't drink a sip either.

Well not exactly, I had to try a little bit after I got home, but nothing more than just a taste considering it's like 4am blah blah blah... happy new year's. Anyways, off to bed, big night tomorrow.  :-D
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Arguia Zsah

I drank.... one and a half Barcadi breezers...  :-P guess what. I didn't get drunk. =O

cloud

lol, I'd hope not since you were drinking sugar water  :-P
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Scarwake

Lol, I had a screwdriver & a kahula and cream with some bacardi orange rum thrown in with that and a couple shots of southern comfort whiskey

and I woke up with a major headache, lmao *runs away*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aqualis

Scarwake: If you drink alot of water while drinking, you won't get a hangover.

I played (and won) a 4 1/2 hour game of poker. No money involved.

Happy New Year.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

I saw King Kong, came home, and drank Ginger Ale.

Aqualis: That's a myth.... I found out that the hard way on my 21st birthday. Why do you think I had Ginger Ale? LOL.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

actually, drinking water does reduce the chances of a hangover, but not if you take 20 shots in 2 hours...lol.  I always drink a bunch of water while drinking alcohol and I've never been hungover.  :-D
-Kilk

Rheorix

My resolution is just to get married. Yay for August!!!

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

Beem

I went to TAO (Together As One)  HUGE butt MASSIVE RAVE!  OMG IT ROCKED SO HARD CORE!  Rolled MAJORLY, and got light shows, massages, kick butt drum and bass techno, good times... good times.  Can't wait for next year.   I <3 LA.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Dead Eye

Uh...I don't recall much of the night. I did wake up not only in a house I don't recall going to, but in a bed with some girl I've never seen before, and I am pretty sure she was like five years older than me. I had to call a taxi.

Moral of the Story and New Years Resolution- When a junior in high school, do not decide to go with your friend to a college party. According to them, we hit up three parties, twi of which we didn't even know the people. I now weigh like 7 pounds lighter from the effects. Yah!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Beem

Quote from: Dead Eye on January 08, 2006, 12:56:18 PM
Uh...I don't recall much of the night. I did wake up not only in a house I don't recall going to, but in a bed with some girl I've never seen before, and I am pretty sure she was like five years older than me. I had to call a taxi.

Moral of the Story and New Years Resolution- When a junior in high school, do not decide to go with your friend to a college party. According to them, we hit up three parties, twi of which we didn't even know the people. I now weigh like 7 pounds lighter from the effects. Yah!

lol, I deffinately know those nights... though I am in college now so its slightly different as I throw one of the parties and then crash like 4 others a night...  hehe, can't remember ANYTHING!  One night I remember leaving my house to go to the movies, bound and determined in my head not to drink... next thing I know I am waking up in my bed at 5:30 am drunk off my butt...   I don't remember a single thing of the night.  Not even drinking... when I saw my friend who was going to the movies with me I asked her "DUDE?!  wat HAPPENED?   Did we even GO to the movies?"

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Peace Alliance

Wow... i definately didn't intent to start a binge drinking topic.

Dead eye, it is /not/ a good thing to wake up in a bed with strange girls. you never know HOW much they charged you. for all you know you were ripped off, do you want that on your concience????

Dead Eye

~grins~ I don't bring any money nights I know I'll be drinking. Shouldn't bring any shoes neither...one time I found it in the freezer with water frozen in it....

Anywho, I am trying to find this girl on Myspace. Hopefully I shall!
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov