The Great Beast awakens.

Started by Gen. Volkov, January 24, 2007, 12:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I'll reply, but not right now... Weds are a little busy for me.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

taekwondokid42

kell

I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and guess that was Wednesday
founder of eire

first emp on the new server

taekwondokid42

arg. Whatever.

My dad is remarrying really soon, so that hogs alot of my mind space right now.

Gen. Volkov

Yes, I meant Wednesday. I will post it soon. LOL, right now it's early in the morning and I is tired.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

taekwondokid42

Some time has passed since the young emperors scarring. He has learned much since then, and plotted much as well. Somewhere along the road he found a good friend, one who made a good ally, and was well prepared and willing for bloody battles. One who did not get restless, and one who cared little for the past. Even so, he was powerful, and together, the young emperor and his friend made a nearly unstoppable force.

Or so they thought.

OOC: once again, my spell check screwed up...
type emoporoer, and you will get osteoporosis, osteoporoses, thermopower, osteoporosis's, and homopolymers...?

type emoporer, and you will get vaporer's, vaporer, extempore, extempores, and rumorer's ...?

If anyone has an explanation for these happenings, please tell me.

Gen. Volkov

The world is reborn, and once again Volkov moves across the land like a great wave. A wave comprised of vermin. He spent the first months in this new world in solitude, growing his empire and waiting for something interesting to happen. Then a message came from out of the blue. A warlord asking if he would like to become part of a new and rising power. A quick flurry of messages, and it was settled. A new clan has arisen to power. A clan with names of legend belonging to it's membership. Volkov is honored to be included amongst such august company. The table once again hosts councils of war. It has been a long time since the last time he had been aroused to full wakefulness and the full use of his abilities. It felt good.