Hobbies

Started by General Austin, February 19, 2003, 07:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

O_o
thread nemocracy at its finest

ah well

I bought a new scroll saw with some money I got for christmas.. its a little 16" Ryobi an' it works well..  I got a book on building models of world war II aircraft, it was published in the late 1940s I believe..  and it has a packet of scaled plans with it, so I hope to try it out soonish..

I've got some major updating on two websites I maintain..

I collect random pieces of electronic junk

and I like computer games, but dont really have the spare cash to build a decent gaming rig, so my laptop works fine for now (1.7 ghz PM and 64mb ati Radeon mobility)
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Rheorix

LOL, I wanted to make a hobbies topic.  So I always search for a possible topic before I make a new one.  Ne sence in cluttering up a forum with a double topic no?

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

Aqualis

Quote from: The Lady Shael on January 15, 2006, 10:08:31 PM
Even if all we do is go to the movies. Because there's really nothing else to do in this town. -.-

LOL!

If you drove as far as I have to to find somthing interesting to do you would find something to do. The nearest Barnes & Noble is 40 minutes from where I am, and that's at my speed. Of course, now that I think about it, I could probly get there faster by going around the back of the lack. *fond memories*

Err... any ways, hobbies:

Art
Healt
Machines
Math

Not neccesarily in that order. And no, I can't explain the Math bit, I hate math.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Rheorix

Math?  *Shudder*  Weird. :-D

Arguing online is like running in the Special Olympics.? Even if you win, you're still retarted.

Ashyra Nightwing

O____o

Is that AUS posting again? Or am I hallucinating? *rubs eyes*

...Oh, no. It's just good ol' thread necromacy.

Well, yeah. Hobbies. I don't have many. XD

Neobaron

Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Rheorix

Modding what?

A "Fark" alot, and no that's not swearing (for those who don't know), it's image adjusting.