Cheater

Started by Lucifers Minions, February 22, 2003, 11:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifers Minions

Warhammer (#4)
War_Blades (#323)
Both in RR

Menatus

LOL. That's not the cheater. Warhammer is...not. That was foolish to say.

288 War Blades (#306) 0 $154,604 None Wildcat Southsward 0 (0%) 0 (0%) 0
89 War_Blades (#323) 10,512 $8,162,737 RR Wildcat Southsward 56 (70%) 25 (60%) 0

They were the same. Except now War Blades 306 is dead.

Mysterious Guy

That was stupid. In a wargame, the word "War" is expected to have a high frequency in names.... but.... it may have been misleading at first glance, yes. Hammer and blades. But... LOL.

Kilkenne

My IQ has lowered a total of 9 points by reading this post, now I have to go look at a textbook to revive my brain cells who nearly all have lapsed into deep comas.

Blood Wake

they just have war in their names thats not cheating. now you'll be saying i'm bloodrath
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow Giant

not too smart to say, bloodwake. now that you said that we might think you really ARE bloodrath. :P  
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Blood Wake

think what you want it does not make it true
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Bloodrath

Trust me, he isn't me. Heh, I wouldn't even waste your time thinking that.

Blood Wake

h

Shadow Giant

oh i'm pretty sure you're not each other....just making an observation. :)  
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Trident

Quote from: Shadow Giantnot too smart to say, bloodwake. now that you said that we might think you really ARE bloodrath. :P
Don't be idiot, Bloodwake can be trusted.