Christmas!

Started by Wolf Snare, December 25, 2005, 09:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Top Hat. Wonderful. I think I can sing from memory all the songs from that movie. I love Ginger nearly as much as Fred.

High Society has nothing on The Philadelphia Story, either.
I will not deleted this

Gen. Volkov

Like I said, the demo doesn't do it justice. And you can have Mumakil! Who doesn't want a giant rampaging elephant? But like you said, to each his own. I'll stick to my massive hordes of orcs beating the bejesus out of Gondorians, and then taking down their buildings with flying Nazgul.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Neobaron

Lol...

No i downloaded the whole game...
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Really? Well hmf. I love it. As you said, too each his own then.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Peace Alliance

I betcha when Jesus was a kid he liked christmas... he woulda got double the gifts 'cause it was his birfday and christmas!

... heh

Gen. Volkov

OW! My head! Bad PA! BAD BAD!