What happens when your hoarde is dead?

Started by Zelnen, January 12, 2006, 07:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zelnen

What happens when your hoarde is dead? I was just wondering, are you out of the game and can never play on it again?

Gen. Volkov

No, of course not. If you die, you can simply make a new horde and try again. Though do try to avoid the things that caused you be dead in the first place. Though make sure you notify the Admins the minute you have a problem. Like if you find your new horde disabled, don't make another one, tell an Admin. They will fix it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

.... also if you do die, then there will be an link to "delete" your account. After doing that wait 15 minutes for the compter to really delete the old acount  before making a new one or it will disable you as having more then one account.

Further know that ALL players must USE a turn every 3 days (not just sign in) or the computer will kill you.

Troubles? Contact me or post in the help forum. As Peace said, Admins always check that forum even if we don't have time to check the rest of the forum.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ruddertail

Every three days? Is that the same on Reg? Because you don't get full turns within 3 days (it's 75 Hours exactly, if my calculations are correct) so just making a run when you have full turns wouldn't be enough to keep a person alive, they'd need to use a turn at some time during the waiting.
Kyle says:
"what happens if the land farm drops land"

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II (@ Kilk) on June 12, 2011, 06:16:11 PM
Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

wolf bite

Yes, just ONE turn during your wait for full turns..

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ruddertail

Drat. Should have left 2 turns in protection... now I'll be out early. Ah, well. One good thing about not having much land. Not too many people will jump on me.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

23   ?   Land Farm (Free Land) (#39)   20,779   $23,671,428   Worship   Rat   Southsward

windhound

*shrug*  I thought the delete time was 7 days
I've left my account for 5 without issue
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ruddertail

Now you tell me. :P Actually, though, I apparently had two turns left in protection. I used a turn, and it no longer showed X Turns left in protection, but when I tried to access the Warlord's hut at the start of my run today, it said I couldn't use offensive actions since I was still in protection. Used a turn, accessed it fine... odd, really.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!

Holby

I will not deleted this

windhound

not really Ruddertail
you get exactly 200 turns in vacation, at 199 it'll show you have 1 turn left in location
I guess it would be better to say zero turns left in protection, but its the same thing really
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Ruddertail

Ah, I see. I guess I'm used to it showing one when you'll exit protection by using one turn, not when you have one more turn to use before the one that will take you out of protection.
Kyle says:

Sober up you fool!