ROTK #846, Chaos #928

Started by David, November 25, 2005, 12:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David

Okay you two little [wash my mouth out!!!] are starting to {cursing needs to stop} me the [wash my mouth out!!!] off! Whenever I get some of a land grab, you friggen pounce on me every chance you get?! I know theres a lot of land out, get some of that [poop] then {stop cursing}!

Edit:  Yet, I've found another post in which you are constantly cursing.  You need to stop now, if I find or am reported to that you are cursing again you will be gagged.
~Scarwake
~Mod Duties

Ereptor

*jaw drops open*  *blank stare*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

David

Wolf Snare

O.o

Setlle 'er down a notch david, and try again.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Dead Eye

You need to calm down man. Uncalled for. It's a game number 1. Number two, there are rules here. Just settle down and watch it. Back 2 days and I've seen you complaina nd curse two times now...
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Neobaron

3) Practice what you preach.

Youve hit me hard in turbo for no apparent reason, and I condone Grim Reaper for doing what he has to do.
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Gen. Volkov

Where's horse tranquilizers when you need em?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES