Piano lessons...

Started by The Lady Shael, May 22, 2007, 04:12:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one best applies to you?

Took piano lessons under the age of 10, and I still play and enjoy it
1 (5.9%)
Took lessons over the age of 10, and still play and enjoy it
1 (5.9%)
Was forced to take piano lessons by parents, and quit soon after (still don't care)
0 (0%)
Was forced to take piano lessons by parents, and quit soon after (kinda regret it)
0 (0%)
Took piano lessons for several years, then quit, don't play much, but I can play some stuff
1 (5.9%)
Never took piano lessons, but I never wanted to, and still don't want to
7 (41.2%)
Never took piano lessons, but I wish I did, and if given the chance, I'd learn
4 (23.5%)
Other (please explain)
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Gen. Volkov

Took them for several years, then quit because I hated practicing, can still play a few songs.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Vengerak

I recently resolved to start learning piano at the earliest possible convenience; probably when I start at university in the next couple of weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqSulR9Fymg&mode=related&search=

How can anyone watch something like that and not wish they could do it themselves?

The Lady Shael

That's amazing. I've been playing piano since I was 5 and I don't think I'll ever be able to play like that. Of course, I didn't have professional training or anything. =/
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

I can play clarinet, guitar, and self-taught piano but I would rather have lessons
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album