Woah. Deja vu.

Started by Gen. Volkov, September 27, 2005, 10:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

I was reading through "a compelling argument" when I saw that last post made by aqualis, and suddenly got the strangest sense that I had seen that exact quote before in this exact forum. Strange no?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

yeah, well on sunday I was watching some football and Caralina (my team) was playing Miami and the score was tied at 20 points and then with only a few seconds left Miami kicked a field goal and won the game. then I went up stairs and the Eagles game (can't remember who they were playing) was tied at 20 and then with only a couple seconds left they kicked a field goal and won. I really wanted the Eagles to lose and I really wanted the Panthers to win. I'm gonna go break every kicker in the worlds leg
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Gen. Volkov

LOL! Nice. Excpet Vanderjagt. He keeps his leg. He wins Games for teh Coltses. *Nod* But you can break Vinaterri's leg. He wins game for teh Patriotses. IT sux0r.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES