Previous topic - Next topic

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: Aqualis on September 23, 2005, 07:34:30 AM
Quote from: Badrang the Tyrant on September 22, 2005, 02:01:16 PM
JOSHUA?
Usage: English, Biblical
Pronounced: JAH-shu-wa, JAW-shwa? ?[key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Websites, Comments
Options: Contribute Information, Add to List?
From the Hebrew name Yehoshua which meant "YAHWEH is salvation". Joshua was one of the twelve spies sent into Canaan by Moses in the Old Testament. After Moses died Joshua succeeded him as leader of the Israelites. The name Jesus was a variant of the name Joshua.

Why quote me?

Ruatine

"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

PRISCILLA
Usage: English, Ancient Roman, Biblical
Pronounced: pri-SIL-a [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Comments
Options: Contribute Information, Add to List
Pet form of PRISCA. In Acts in the New Testament Paul lived with Priscilla and her husband Aquila in Corinth for a while.

Apparently I used to live with Wolf Bite.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

Usage: English
Pronounced: SAL-ee   [key]
Pet form of SARAH

heh. that was informative.

Oscar P

One book said My name Oscar meant "Divine Spearmen" they said it meant Deer Lover or "God Spear"
HaHa In New Zealand were like 12 hours ahead of you and always will be
Hey im the old Blademaster and I suppose that I better fill my signature so here is

Kick butt Quotes:

Nobody listens to Techno-Eminem

A he he who, shamona-Micheal Jackson

Oh man? im so high I don't even know whats going on-Towlie of South Park

More to Come!!!!!!!!

Abby The Rat

It's kinda not hard to work out where Adam come from and it's also the same reasons why my parents picked that name. Because I was their first born, they named me after the first human.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Juska

NICHOLAS
Usage: English, French
Pronounced: NI-ko-las (English), nee-ko-LA (French)   [key]
From the Greek name Νικολαος (Nikolaos) which meant "victory of the people" from Greek νικη (nike) "victory" and λαος (laos) "people". Saint Nicholas was a 4th-century bishop from Anatolia who, according to legend, saved the daughters of a poor man from lives of prostitution. He is also known as Santa Claus (from Dutch Sinterklaas), the bringer of Christmas presents. He is the patron saint of children, sailors and merchants, and Greece and Russia. Nicholas was also the name of two czars of Russia and five popes.

PETER
Usage: English, German, Scandinavian, Slovene, Biblical
Pronounced: PEE-tur   [key]
Extra Info: Popularity, Related Names, Namesakes, Name Days, Websites, Comments
Derived from the Greek Πετρος (Petros) meaning "stone". This is a translation used in most versions of the Bible of the name Cephas (meaning "stone" in Aramaic) which was given to the apostle Simon by Jesus (compare Matthew 16:18 and John 1:42). Simon Peter was the most prominent of the apostles during Jesus's ministry and is considered by some to be the first pope. This name was also borne by Peter the Great, the czar of Russia who defeated Sweden in the Great Northern War in the 18th century. A famous fictional bearer is Peter Pan, the boy who refused to grow up in J. M. Barrie's play.

So I'm a stone who's people will have vicotry.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19