The New Jedi Warriors

Started by Alder the Warrior, September 19, 2005, 04:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alder the Warrior

It has been a millenium since Luke Skywalker's death and now the Jedi Order has returned. Led by Master Yaden, master Jedi of the Force, cousin to Yoda, is leading the Jedi Order on Coruscant once again with Kawin Skywalker. Jedi being the ones of the Force are now as they once where around Anakin and Obi-Wan's time.

Now that peace has reinged since Darth Vader and Emperor Pallpatine where thrown down from their thrones, a new Sith Lord has risen again, Emperor Sideson and his Sith right hand Darth Guordion have made themselves a new order, the Sith Order. Now no longer are there two Siths, but many more, as much as the Jedi or stronger. Peace which has reigned for a long time is now broken as Sith Lords, driods, Cloned Troopers, and many other enemies are arisen and the Jedi must fight. Are you the one to fight as a Sith and destroy peace, or a Jedi who is ready to die for his country?

http://s13.invisionfree.com/New_Jedi_Warriors/

This is a boards me and Arrowstar have been working on for the past few weeks, so please take a look, it's brand new.
Hate is a choice. Love is a gift. An edict. A command. Love doesn't understand names or labels. It doesn't ask premission. It demands obedience. Hate can change. Love cannot.

Vengerak

You lost me at "cousin to Yoda".  Nononononononono.

windhound

o_O  how many boards have you made now?

and yes to the no of 'cousin of yoda'

there can be only one yoda

^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

I've got a new Jedi Warrior. DARTH TATER.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

Hehe, I don't get why he still think's we're a bunch of RPers...

The Lady Shael

Aren't we? *rolls eyes and prods Roleplay Forum, which loses balance, topples over backwards and collapses in a pile of mold and dust*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

*Snicker* *Hastily props up forum with infusion of blood* *It falls down again* I guess we ain't.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Vengerak

Quote from: The Lady Shael on September 22, 2005, 08:43:37 PM
Aren't we? *rolls eyes and prods Roleplay Forum, which loses balance, topples over backwards and collapses in a pile of mold and dust*

*Raine, attempting some long overdue topic necromancy in the area at the time, finds himself crushed beneath a preponderence of cheese related posts heavy with the corpses of moose*

This is the worst thing ever.