Wombat

Started by wolf bite, August 28, 2005, 09:27:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Quote from: wolf bite on August 30, 2005, 06:50:44 PM
Also toss some in some kangaroo; it is a marsupial (pocket in its belly to hold the young).

Wolf Bite
I think an opossum would be a better example, since wombats have similar body types.  But yeah, they're strange creatures...

windhound

I'm sure I read somewhere that wombats have backwards pouches (the opening is towards the rear)
so that when they are tunneling the dirt doesnt fill up the pouch and weigh them down or somthin..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Sun Jian

Really? Wow, I've never heard of any kind of animal like that, although it would make sense.
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Wolf Snare

lol I knew what they were, saw one in a wildboyz episode back in the day. They can be very mean ^_^
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Badrang the Tyrant

So what are the bonuses of the Wombat, kangaroo, and Koala in-game?

(Guide is busted) :-D

alazar

they are the same as the old race names that they ounce where (if that makes any sense at all) lol i was a wolf and now i am a koala so.....wombat was ounce a marten, thats all i know and i know they have the same special abilities 8)

~Alazar
I am Alazar The Axe

Klowd19

Gen. Volkov

There are people who don't know what a wombat is? This is an outrage!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Barkclaw2

Wombats don't scare me... but the name does! It makes me think a bat is gonna womp me!
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.