Owchies

Started by Barkclaw2, August 27, 2005, 05:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barkclaw2

Last night I was playing this game with my brother. You play rock-paper-scissors. And everytime you lose a round, you get hit in the back of the hand. And you keep going until someone can't handle the pain and gives up. We played like 1,000 rounds.and after a while my brother, of course, won. Now my hand is really puffy. I didn't give up for a while. Owch. And he's like the strongest 15-year-old out there. He has bad reflexes, though. One time him and his friend were playing bloody knuckles. And he kept on getting hit, and not hitting. Until finally the other guy gave up, because my brother's knukles were bleeding, and he didn't want to get bllod on him.

And yesterday he told me to squeeze my chin, and it will feel like I'm floating, so I did it. And then he started laughing and told me it was a trick and to go look in the mirror. It tured out I gave myself a huge bruise. That was a mean trick...
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

...You guys are dumb.

Barkclaw2

No, you're dumb.

It makes you be able to handle pain better. My brother started training himself not to feel pain when he was really little. He hit himself and stuff. But today, it looks like his method worked! ^_^
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Barkclaw2

But I do love doing stupid stuff! Like that time I road down that rocky hill on that toy tonka dump truck. My brother once found a little kid's toyy car that you get in and drive around, so he got in and told his friends to push him off stuff. Hehe, he got pushed off some high stuff.

*Double posting rule does not apply in spa room

Ruatine

I have to agree with Nohc on this one. I have a high tolerance for pain, but I don't go around looking for it just because I can handle it.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

Why not? It's fun. have you seen the show Jack***? They go around doing stupidness.

Arguia Zsah

right. 1 word - why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aqualis

I have a high tolerance for pain as well. And I train, on occasion, to make it higher, but I don't hurt myself.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Barkclaw2

But it's funny! I laugh when I get hurt sometimes, instead of cring! Pain is funny!!