Wearing them. (but for not much longer)
0 (0%)
Not yet, but I will.
0 (0%)
Not sure if I need them/other
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

The Lady Shael

I was going to post a topic, but a poll seems more appropriate.

I just got braces today....the pain hasn't started to kick in yet, but I'm giving it another hour or so.

So if you've had braces, post when and how long you had them.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Gen. Volkov

Had them. Sucked. Got the t-shirt and enamel decay. 2 years from late 9th grade to 11th grade.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

'ad 'em
neglected retainer
one tooth reverted to its old place, slightly worse actually, parents not happy =-|

moral of story:  retainers suck rather bad, but wear them or you'll regret it..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

*has had no teeth problems*

Arguia Zsah

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

Quote from: Arguia Zsah on September 27, 2005, 11:03:59 AM
Quote from: Badrang the Tyrant on September 26, 2005, 07:44:59 PM
*has had no teeth problems*

*nods*

me neither...

change that... I just got back from the dentist... and he refered me to the brace person... I might need braces!!! WAAAAH!

Aqualis

Bad luck.

[Modify:

Deep dark depression
If it weren't for bad luck I'd have not luck at all
Pain, Sorrow, and agony on me]

~the mighta awualis

Neobaron

*cackle*

Ecept for the occasional chip from blunt weapon damage in fights (and a frisbee... darn the frisbees to hell!) My teeth are perfectly straight.

Never even had to wear a retainer =-)

---

BTW, the blunt weapon chip thing isnt a joke, ive actually be thwaped in the face with a baseball bat and a metal rod (among other random parts of trees, automobiles, and a coke can one time) in nasty fights.

I won =-)

Size and willingness always male the difference in any conflict.

---

Ive told the story to one or two of you before but the guy who actually hit me with a stick ended up with a shattered collar bone... which i shattered without the use of a weapon or foot thank you *pats left hand and types with nose*

Never piss Neo off, especially over something as trivial as being tackled in a tackle football game. =-P

---

I also sharpened my left knuckle with a nail file... because im hardcore.

Ill put up a pic whenever I find out how to do the delayed pic thingie on te camera

---

Wow i digressed 0.0!!!

Anyways, my teeth are near perfect except for the occasional man-made ding ;-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Aqualis

Trust me, your size wouldn't matter if you were up against a trained fighter.

~the mighta awualis

wolf bite

I think I said this before; I had braces from a Beverly Hills dentist. My appointment each few weeks was at the same time as the Jackson Five. So they were in the chairs next to me. I moved for half a year to Arizona and that medieval dentist tied all the braced teeth together with wires. Anyway, I had them for a bit over a year even though my teeth were not so bad to start with. I too never wear the retainer and developed a slight overbite. Retainers are good things.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ruatine

I had braces from Spring of '01 to Spring of '03. (Thank God I got them off before graduation!) Retainers=EVIL. I tend to wear through my retainers pretty quickly. I'm working on my 4th already. >.<
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart