Help...

Started by Barkclaw2, July 24, 2005, 06:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barkclaw2

I've asked for help before. but I barely got anything now. :oops:
He....he.....aid?  :(
Server: turbo (of course it's turbo disscucion
number: #99
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Barkclaw2

I'm guessin' from the lack of replies your not gonna help me?? I have $0!!! PLEASE!!! *Coughs* You're all *coughs* Crackheads *coughs*
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

What strat are you running?  If you don't know what I'm talking about, PM me your current buildings. XD

Barkclaw2

NOOOOO! I'm so stupid! I forgot: You must never talk to Nohc, he's EVIL. *Averts attention*

Disdain

Barklaw, Nohc asked a real useful question. We can help you if you would answer. I've PM'd you and offered help, but you never responded. You seem to really care about the game and there are those of us who are able and eager to help you become a competitive player.

Just Say'in

(click to enlarge)

Barkclaw2

It never alerted me of a PM. *Checks anyways* Nope, You musta made a mistake. Sorry, I don't understand Nohc's question. *Disdain makes her feel bad*

Disdain

Oh, your right. It was an in-game message, a few weeks ago.  :oops:
Nohc's question is what kind of strategy are you playing, ie, leaders strat, ratt massing, food massing, etc... ?

No need to feel bad, we're here to help, that's all.  :wink:

I've PM'ed you to tell you more. Hope it helps. *Now I feel bad for making you feel bad*

(click to enlarge)

Barkclaw2

Oh I see. Got the PM. Good question, Nohc, Good question. I'll check soon.

Nohcnonk

Yeah, sorry. XD Don't try to PM me your actual buildings, just PM me the part where it says:

Land Division
Markets:    3,525
Tents:    875
Barracks:    545
Camps:    452
Huts:    5,104
Foragers:    345
Towers:    545
Citys:    864
Unused Acres:    767

Or something like that.  You know, on the Army Status page?

Peace Alliance

I'm sorry, but that was just CUTE

Nohcnonk

*wonders if Peace is feeling okay*

Barkclaw2