Bang Bang!

Started by Blood Wake, May 15, 2005, 01:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blood Wake

this is a little movie I made, its funny

http://tokaj.no-ip.org/maxwell.wmv

don't know if that works, try it anyway
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Blood Wake

watch my movie!
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

I can't now because I'm at school, but where'd you host it?

Ruatine

*dies laughing*

That movie is hilarious, Sean! Though the song is a bit disturbing...  :blink:  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Blood Wake

The Beatles are crazy

h

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

haha, I knew what it was as soon as I read "Bang bang".
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

yup, hehe, I am probably going to make one for Renegade by Styx, what I have in mind will be hard but I will try it anyway

h

Nohcnonk

Very nice.  Interesting song. by the way...

BANG BANG!  http://www.rofl.name/lolcity/

Badrang the Tyrant

Great song...and even made better by the animations!

BANG! BANG!  Maxwell's Silver Hammer....

Blood Wake

thanks you guys, and Nohc that is a very strange site, lol

h

Ashyra Nightwing

Nohc, that site is AMAZING.

http://www.rofl.name/leet-train/

W00t w00000000000000000t!1!!!1!

Nohcnonk

XDDDDDDD

I know, Ashy!  I just send people that train link because it's funny. XD (again)

Barkclaw2

Is your name Maxwell?
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

I'm not, and neither is he...