The Voles (website)

Started by Abby The Rat, February 21, 2003, 07:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

Concerning Voles

Voles are shy creatures and little is known about them as they hid way from the big beast, they make so much noise with there feets that it not hard to hear them a mile off.  Altrought we are fat and somewhat round, we are quick and nimble, which makes us magic in the eyes of the big beast. We don't study any magic of any lore.

Anyway, we don't do much as they  rather just relax, smoking weed. If we do any thing, we will be most sure be eating or drink ale as it is our favorite passtime.  Voles love to give and happily accept them.

All voles are good gardeners and take great pride in our gardens.
In Ad's time vole lives in small house, other then the riches and the poorest that mainten the old custom of living in Vole's holes, while the poor is just a simple hole with little or no windows at all the riches have tunnels that travels nearly but not quite straight.  It is all on one level.

Vole like to wear Green and Yellow but rarely any shoes, due to the thin layer of strong skin the protects our feets. we are flurry creatures indeed.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Orcrist

Hmmmm.....I never really liked voles- moles are wayyyy cooler.....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Abby The Rat

Wasn't My choise, Was TR shadow, I'm just a spin off from her, we are working together you see, I'm doing this and she doing that.

So Gandalf, which is Bloodrath will be in the this but none of the other warlords that will appear in hers.

That mean..
if you haven't got a part in hers, you might be in mine ;)

TR Shadow

Grrrrr...*Sigh* I suppose this is ok.  I guess it means I started a LOTR fad or something =\.

Orcrist

lol- if you call that a LoTR fad, you should see what I have a school.....
~Orcrist~

Abby The Rat

First content
A not expected party

By some curious chance one morning long ago in the quiet of the world, was less noise and more green, and the hobbits were still numerous
and prosperous, and Ad The Rat was standing at his door after breakfast smoking an enormous long wooden pipe that reached nearly down to his woolly toes Bloodrath came by. Bloodrath! If you had heard only a quarter of what I have heard about him, and I have only heard very little of all there is to hear, you would be prepared for any sort I of remarkable tale.

Tales and adventures sprouted up all over the place wherever he went, in the most extraordinary fashion. He had not been down that way under The Hill for ages and ages, not since his friend the Old Foozle died, in fact, and the vole had almost forgotten what he looked like. He had been away over The
Hill and across The Water on business of his own since they were all small vole-boys and vole-girls.

All that the unsuspecting Ad saw that morning was an old man with a staff. He had a tall pointed blue hat, a long grey cloak, a silver scarf over
which a white beard hung down below his waist, and immense black boots. "Good morning!" said Ad, and he meant it. The sun was shining, and the
grass was very green. But Gandalf looked at him from under long bushy eyebrows that stuck out further than the brim of his shady hat. "What do you mean?" be said. "Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is morning to be good on?" "All of them at once," said Ad The Rat. "And a very fine morning for a pipe of weed out of doors, into the bargain. If you have a pipe about you, sit down and have a fill of mine! There's no hurry, we have all the day before us!" Then Ad sat down on a seat by his door, crossed his legs, and blew out a beautiful grey ring of smoke that sailed up into the air without breaking and floated away over The Hill.
"Very pretty!" said Bloodrath. "But I have no time to blow smoke-rings this morning. I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I am arranging, and it's very difficult to find anyone." I should think so - in these parts! We are plain quiet beast and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can't think what anybody sees in them", said our Mr. Rat, and
stuck one thumb behind his braces, and blew out another even bigger smoke ring. Then he took out his morning letters, and begin to read, pretending to
take no more notice of the old fox. He had decided that he was not quite his sort, and wanted him to go away. But the old man did not move. He stood
leaning on his stick and gazing at the hobbit without saying anything, till Ad got quite uncomfortable and even a little cross. "Good morning!" he said at last. "We don't want any adventures here, thank you! You might try over The Hill or across The Water." By this he meant that the conversation was at an end.

"What a lot of things you do use Good morning for!" said Bloodrath. "Now you mean that you want to get rid of me, and that it won't be good till I move
off." "Not at all, not at all, my dear sir! Let me see, I don't think I know your name?" "Yes, yes, my dear sir - and I do know your name, Mr. Ad The Rat.  And you do know my name, though you don't remember that I belong to it. I am Bloodrath, and Bloodrath means me! To think that I should have lived to be goodmorninged by Belleyfox Foozle's son, as if I was selling buttons at the door!" "Bloodrath, Bloodrath! Good gracious me! Not the wandering wizard that gave Old Foozle a pair of magic diamond studs that fastened themselves and never came undone till ordered? Not the fellow who used to tell such wonderful tales at parties, about dragons and goblins and giants and the rescue of princesses and the unexpected luck of widows' sons? Not the beast that used to make such particularly excellent fireworks! I remember those! Old Foozle used to have them on Midsummer's Eve. Splendid! They used to go up like great lilies and snapdragons and laburnums of fire and hang in the twilight all evening!" You will notice already that Mr. Rat was not quite so prosy as he liked to believe, also that he was very fond of flowers. "Dear me!" she went on. "Not the Bloodrath who was responsible for so many quiet lads and lasses going off into the Blue for mad adventures. Anything from climbing trees to visiting squirrels - or sailing in ships, sailing to other shores! Bless me, life used to be quite inter - I mean, you used to upset things badly in these parts once upon a time. I beg your pardon, but I had no idea you were still in business."

"Where else should I be?" said the fox. "All the same I am pleased to find you remember something about me. You seem to remember my fireworks
kindly, at any rate, land that is not without hope. Indeed for your old grandfather Foozle sake, and for the sake of poor Belleyfox, I will give you what
you asked for." "I beg your pardon, I haven't asked for anything!" "Yes, you have! Twice now. My pardon. I give it you. In fact I will go so
far as to send you on this adventure. Very amusing for me, very good for you and profitable too, very likely, if you ever get over it." "Sorry! I don't want any adventures, thank you. Not today. Good morning! But please come to tea - any time you like! Why not tomorrow? Come tomorrow! Good-bye!" With that the vole turned and scuttled inside his round green door, and shut it as quickly as he dared, not to seen rude. foxes after all are foxes.
"What on earth did I ask him to tea for!" he said to him-self, as he went to the pantry. He had only just had break fast, but he thought a cake or two and a drink of something would do him good after his fright. Bloodrath in the meantime was still standing outside the door, and laughing long but quietly.

Next day Ad forgotten all about Bloodrath coming today as he went for light tea (The time before Dinner but only just before) when a knock on the vole hole door, only it wasn't Bloodrath but it was a small Mole, "Orcrist at your service!" with a bow. "Ad The Rat at yours!" Said the vole very amzed to ask any questions.

As soon as they sat down, there was another knock on the door, "Excuse me!" said the vole. At the vole hole door was another mole, "Alacazar At your services" coming in there was another knock on the door again, another mole ( 11 more mole comes including this one, some in groups or on their own). These are alacazar, Aldor Plain Walker, Aqualis, Bogfoot, Bravehart, Cheeeeesy, Boze, Black Claw, Blackeyes, Beem, nevadacow, Quamicauzilot.

(I'm doing each contents (Chapter) in two parts

Here is a the casting list so far

Dwalin = Orcrist
Balin = alacazar
Bofur = Aldor Plain Walker
Bifur = Aqualis
Bombur = Bogfoot
Fili = Bravehart
Kili = Cheeeeesy
Thorin = Boze
Dori = Black Claw
Nori = Blackeyes
Ori = Beem
Oin = nevadacow
Gloin = Quamicauzilot
Bilbo = Ad The Rat
Gandalf = Bloodrath

)

Bluemoon_The_Wolf

Ee Id bu gurtly aferd ifn volers took th' plaze ov uis moler's

Voles? 'ee boin stopod,usun molers boin coula!
Old server:Silven Deathwinds:Reborn. (Locked ATM.)

Turbo Server:Silver Deathwinds: Reborn. (#60)

Old names:

The Silver Ones (Old OLD server.)
Silver Deathwinds (Turbo)
Silven Deathwinds (Regular)

My Live Journle. LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK, SWEARING IS WITHIN.

Married to:

-Calria.

user posted image Yes, I'm drunk.
user posted image HELP! I'M ON FIRE!
user posted image My..Arm..Will fall off if...]
user posted image Oh, a borg!
user posted imageBurp.

user posted imageEkk!

If you wonder who I am, anything with silver would be a near-safe guese.

Menatus

The pathetic part is that I'm not in it ^_^ I've always loved moles more as well.

I had a vole in RL for 2 days that I found, but it jumped off my hand and broke it's leg, so it died 2 days after I found it. ^_^;;;

Orcrist

lol- whenever i find a mole, my dogs have already bitten its head off, so at least you had one for 2 days...
~Orcrist~

Blood Wake

well thats sad but i do like moles more i never really cared for voles except rollo as a dibbun he was so cute
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Abby The Rat

ah Menatus, that because your already in RWL, The Battle of the Emperor (Lotr side) I'm just writing what Ad written (me as I'm Bilbo in rwl)

Bloodrath

Great job Ad and keep up the great work ;) It is really turning out nice.  :)  B)  

Wickedclaw

Bad form, sah!! We all know that the cheeky fellows know has hares are the best, wot?! Time for this hare to go get some jolly old brekkers, wot wot?

lol