Hmm, back?

Started by cloud, June 14, 2005, 01:49:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Hey, a person that hasn't been infected by FF!  You don't want to know what it is, trust me. XD

Barkclaw2

Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Ashyra Nightwing

Heh heh heh.

FF - Final Fantasy.

Type that into Google. I'm sure you'll find some information on exactly /what/ that is.. =P

Scarwake

I was gonna say Frost & Flame....but I guess Final Fantasy works too....

lalalallala
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Barkclaw2

:!: Final fantasy!!!! I DO love that!!!! I AM infected with it!!! YEAH!!!!!   8)
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Nohcnonk

*Darth Vader*
NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ashyra Nightwing

*pats Nohc* I've never played Final Fantasy. There's still at least one non-infected person on this earth..

Disdain

*also pats Nohc* I've never played Final Fantasy, either.
That makes three. Now it's a politic.  :wink:

(click to enlarge)

Ruatine

Eh, I've never played FF either. ^.^
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

RazorClaw

Wha's wrong wivit?

Barkclaw2

I love it. *Marries it*

Badrang the Tyrant

I've played..wouldn't care if it never existed though..But that's just me.

QuoteI was gonna say Frost & Flame....
That's FAF. :lol:

Oh, and:

Nohcnonk

I've only played CC... But I have played many other Square games.

Barkclaw2

Klowd19

Meh... Final Fantasy is good and all... But Chrono Trigger blows them all out of the water.