Leader missions: the secret

Started by Kyle, February 21, 2003, 03:51:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

If you are earning 0 leaders per turn, leader missions always succeed! :D Good luck! :blink:  :blink:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  
The Burrowed Wildcat

Menatus

LOL! That's no secret. Whenever I can't prepare raiders I just demolish a few huts then rebuild them.

If everyone knows and there was a topic where I said it in BIIIG letters, I doubt it's a secret :P

The Lady Shael

That's definitely not a secret, I figured that out MONTHS ago...and practically everyone here knows that as well. I prefer not to demolish huts though...it decreases the amount of loyalty I get each turn, and I'm always running out. The trick is just to wait it out, and loot A LOT.

AND, this topic should actually be in the strategy forum.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Orcrist

Nah- the best trick is to convert all production to markets and huts....for good economy and tons of leaders......
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

calria

Something rather sad and ironic occurs to me:
Those of us who use these forums regularly are the RWL players who know just about every trick to the game... and the ones who could really use the tricks on here are generally the ones who never come here...

Just making an observation! :-)

Holby

*Shrug* I've been coming the the forum as long as you have, and I haven't learnt much that I've worked out how to use...
I will not deleted this