*yay*

Started by The Lady Shael, November 02, 2005, 07:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vengerak

Bah. That's a myth put about by the people who tried to censor the word "dang".

Although I've grown to like the filter, because I can swear like a duck demon and, since nothing offensive appears in my post, no one can give me any poo about it.

Neobaron

hahahaha

Nice.

---

I like picking at them in a passive manner, then reminding them that ive found a nono word and they're failing miserably  :roll:   (jk, I love you guys in a "youre funny" type of way)

Most of my vernacular still goes... suth'ners tend to blend 2 or 3 words at a time.  *grin*
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

They have chavs in Scotland?

O_o Of course. They have chavs everywhere. They're spreading like a disease!

Aqualis

What are these "chav" things that you speak of?
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

O.o No chavs in USA? wow.

They tend to be the really stupid kids who think they're cool and whose idea of fun is to smoke, drink and beat the hell out of any non-chavs.

They also have appalling dress sense.

Gen. Volkov

Ah, skaters. We know them. That's just not what we call them.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Aqualis

Yes, we have chavs, though I would describe them more as preps than skaters.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Arguia Zsah

They tend to wear hoodies, baseball caps and sports clothes. And Burberry scarves.

Quite a lot of chavs refuse to say they're chavs, cos eveyone hates chavs (with the exception of chavs themselves of course  :-))

Gen. Volkov

Ah, preppies then. I hates them. They is evil and vindictive, and not nice at all. They tend to were Abercrombie and Fitch here, though in my mind I always think of it as "Aberzombie and Lich". And everytime you call a preppy a preppy, they say they aren't, even if they are. Cause everyone hates those preppy buttholes.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Vengerak

Chavs originated in Scotland.? Although I still prefer the tried and true "schemies".

Basically they're violent and usually criminal underclass scum with a love of burberry and tracksuits.?

Scarwake

Well, the preps aren't underclass, they're upperclass and middle-class.  Dress nice, and do all the drugs, tho I must say not all are like that...I'm a prep but I don't do drugs or nething like that, then again I'm also gay, so I like to dress nice.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Gen. Volkov

Definitely skaters then. Same people, different clothing.