Four

Started by Retto, May 04, 2005, 02:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retto

Door 1: Redwall Abbey Walkabout

And now you know which one it is, though not what it is called. That will be revealed...tomorrow.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Blood Wake

this is all really strange and I have no idea whats going on, lol.

I love the picture for door number 3, I can't wait to see what it is.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

windhound

I was guessing that door 3's logo was going to be used, given it looks like the most effort was put into it..  plus its just spiffy ^_^

I'm pretty sure Retto is going to open a new ROC site with the logo of one of the doors..
hehe
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Retto

And now...what you've been waiting for (even if you haven't been waiting for it because you didn't quite read everything):

Door 3: Pirates of Mossflower Shores

And a date to remember:

May 21st is our release date. But we don't intend to leave you hanging from now until then.

Every day for the next four days, I'll post four words describing Pirates of Mossflower Shores, to help you get an idea of what we're doing, and why its so cool.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Ashyra Nightwing

Yarr! Hoist the mainsail!

Arguia Zsah

yarr! avast!

Arguia Zsah