All hail the Emperor of the new age.

Started by Ereptor, February 21, 2003, 10:13:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

First off wolfbite, you never would have "had" him. And w/o the murder attacks ou did on him, you would have been nowhere. Btw, since you are so powerful now and can attack anyone, why did you go on vacation??? Oh, and good try on breaking me, too bad you didnt get by when I only had 60% health. Oh, and one more thing, this is addressed to Warhammer. Nice job on attacking people, hehe, you are land fat like me now, lol, but you really did reak some good revenge!!!!

~Wickedclaw

Wickedclaw

First off wolfbite, you never would have "had" him. And w/o the murder attacks ou did on him, you would have been nowhere. Btw, since you are so powerful now and can attack anyone, why did you go on vacation??? Oh, and good try on breaking me, too bad you didnt get by when I only had 60% health. Oh, and one more thing, this is addressed to Warhammer. Nice job on attacking people, hehe, you are land fat like me now, lol, but you really did reak some good revenge!!!!

~Wickedclaw

wolf bite

hmmm, 2 questions asked 2 times:

1) We will never know if I would have had him in a fair fight because once Tarsonis signed on as Rats he took me down.

2) I am going on vacation because in real life I am going on vacation today.

And for extra credit: "How can wolf bite go on vacation and the rest of the clan not?"

Gee, they are differant people.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Menatus

darn, I wanted the extra credit. Did you HAVE to give it away?

Wickedclaw

Gee, to answer the extra credit question, here is a common sense answer. You just dont make them go on vacation, lol. I mean, seriously, do we all think that you are going to put allllllllll your names on vacation and prove everyone right? I do think you are a little bit(this is how much a little bit is *** ) anyways, I do think I answered the extra credit nicely, so what do I get for answering it?

Orcrist

Hmmm....wolf bite- you attacked Josh and then got scared and went into vacation mode- you coward. You also forgot that you can be attacked for the 1st 12 hours of vacation mode, so Josh got his land back. That was a low trick, and I'm glad it backfired on ya.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant