they are cool
4 (26.7%)
they are okay, I like the old ones more
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: July 23, 2005, 04:04:34 PM

windhound

http://web.archive.org/web/20040213033226/rovl.zlopid.com/rwl/forums/

our old forums..  I rather do miss them..  shame about the issue with Retto's host..  need to skin these..  Peace said somthin about it, we'll probably use my maha one as a testing ground..  

and I was serious about the smilies..  some of these are cheesy, some just plain bad..  it really shouldnt be an issue, given ipb up to 1.3 final was free, thus all it contains is free..
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Badrang the Tyrant

Quoteoh, no doubt the old forums were better.. ipb blows phpbb out of the water.. even the old versions..
windy, you took the words right out of my mouth :lol:

Barkclaw2

Stupid library computers. It "cannot acssess site". Jeez, you wonder why thes people haven't been shot..
~that's what my mom says about construction workers. Construction is annoying. and she says that's why cops are always near the construction sites, to make sure noone shoots 'em. :roll: *Hides her 44.*
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Ruatine

I much prefer the old forums. I don't like the format of phpbb.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Barkclaw2

Why not? But I must say, it's really hard for me to spam here.
Sorry to all that I cause distress to. I can sometimes be a jerk (Well, ok, all the time). I don't mean to be.

Ruatine

Phpbb is much less user friendly than ipb, and it's especially annoying for mods. It's less structured, and I like structure.

And I'm glad you're finding hard to spam here. These are our permanent forums now, and they don't need to be spammed all over.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

TR Shadow

SPAM'D

...Erm, just kidding.  OK, fine.  Maybe IBP is more user friendly, but PHPBB is prettier.

Scarwake

Uhh...no, old forums were much prettier, and user-friendly, and alot easier to navigate...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Barkclaw2

sure, people, sure. *rolls eyes* I don't understand computers much, 'cept whatcha know from common sense.