hmmmmm

Started by Juby (Tercios), May 01, 2005, 02:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

:lol: I haven't been here in months and decided to play around, I pick out a race and a horde and a password and turns out, theirs already a Tercios  :lol: , who is this imposter eh?  has s/he soiled my good name, should I be at personal war with this person, what would you do in the same situation is the question of the topic, :D  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

'Lo. Liberals have been shredded in debates while you were away. Glad to see you.  :D  Meat.  :lol:  

Peace Alliance

shredded? i think not. Just because you chose to ignore any inteligent points that come up in an arguement, and attack people personally, doesn't mean you are shredding anything, unless you mean shredding brain cells.

juby, maybe the tercois is you and you were never deleted? if you are talkin about reg at least...

Juby (Tercios)

Depends how long the game has been running for, if it's older then this year then your probably right, :unsure:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Golden

Yeah i think that tercios was you......

RazorClaw

Quote from: Peace Allianceshredded? i think not. Just because you chose to ignore any inteligent points that come up in an arguement, and attack people personally, doesn't mean you are shredding anything, unless you mean shredding brain cells.

juby, maybe the tercois is you and you were never deleted? if you are talkin about reg at least...
No, winning debate against you by countering and defeating your so called "intelligent" points is shredding you. So is this post.  

Devari

Wow, it's Juby! I was wondering what happened to you... :lol:

I'm not actually here, though. I only really play FAF now. ;)