Kings of Chaos

Started by Blood Wake, March 04, 2005, 12:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Yes they really could. And I gotta know.. what did wolf do?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Blood Wake

he made an ad in their forums about our forums.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

I think he means on QMT.  He accused the admins of basically cheating and insulting them.  I think for good reason, but that's your opinion.

Where's our topic in their forum?

wolf bite

Topic in KOC: Serious discussion / General discussion / Advertising.

Be careful about talking about the game as only forum advertisements are allowed.

Topic in QMT was deleted.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Blood Wake

1 person has joined that I know of. he Ju_mu or something like that on turbo. he says our game is confusing.
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

That's why there's a "help" section...  

Disdain's Amorack

send him in here and have him ask me, or someone else who knows how to play KOC.

Blood Wake

is anyone still playing? I pay every 5 days, I gave up on trying to get people to come to RWL, I got a few people to check out the site, only one person signed up but he didn't play

h

Aqualis

I'm still playing it, but I dropped a little while I was saving up to buy 160 soldier per day. I should rise shortly.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis