Started by Knuckles123, March 31, 2005, 03:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knuckles123

Our missions was foiled!
You need -78,224 more Leaders
10671 Leaders have been killed!

this was also in the last game

Peace Alliance

I think its because retto changed the leader req for goldmine from 40% to 80... but i donno if its 80% of the 150 leaders per hut, or of the 100 max, or if somehow he messed it up all together, because i too haven't been able to gold-mine.

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Peace Alliance

certainly a stratagy-buster... see if retto fixes it quick or takes his time  :unsure:  

Juska

fixes it? Yes, finally the marten will be easier to beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

80% all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

i have mine at 80% and they're not working still juska, lol... thats 80% of the 100, not the 150... and 80% of 150 would be 120, so to use goldmine i would have to have more leaders then my huts will make, which means i either have to demolish my huts before doing marten goldmine, or the only time i can do it is after i've been broken... and the problem is i don't wanna demolish 'cause it leaves my leaders open to everyone, and... and well i ahven't really been broken yet, lol

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

RazorClaw

Last season I used it fine. Meh.  

Neobaron

*cackle*

Now you guys arent so unreachable for army players like me...  

---

*evil grin at #1 and #2 from #3*

>=-)
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Disdain's Amorack

Quote from: Peace Alliancei have mine at 80% and they're not working still juska, lol... thats 80% of the 100, not the 150... and 80% of 150 would be 120, so to use goldmine i would have to have more leaders then my huts will make, which means i either have to demolish my huts before doing marten goldmine, or the only time i can do it is after i've been broken... and the problem is i don't wanna demolish 'cause it leaves my leaders open to everyone, and... and well i ahven't really been broken yet, lol
Well, let me know what I need to break you and I'll help you out. lol
You know, gotta help where you can ;)  

Peace Alliance

well one things for sure, all those STOATS you have aren't gonna do it... too bad about those STOATS though..