Favorite subject?

Started by The Lady Shael, February 27, 2005, 09:31:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

So, what's your favorite subject in school? Not the class where you get to fool around, but the class where you're actually sort of interested in the subject.

I'm taking Anatomy this year, so it's science for me, though the class I have the most fun in is Latin, my teacher is awesome. ^_^ I've gotten so much extra credit already, I could fail all the tests for the rest of the year and get an A.

Also, the Polling Forum is gasping for breath, so try thinking up a good poll or something and post it.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

...math...
I geuss

it may lose some of its appeal after my test tomarrow ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Aqualis

P.E. oddly enough. Though, I'm best at math. I guess I'm just on a workout streak, and I happen to be good at it.

I've gone from not being able to press 35lbs over head to being able to do five handstand pushup.

No one arm pushups to five easy ones.

And, one one-legged squat with 35lbs.

[EDIT: All that in a little over four weeks.]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

Other for, RADIO!!!!!

Whoosh swish bish....And now for the reasons why Radio is sooooo great....*insert spiffy sound effect*

Teacher is awesome
Get to do nothing most of the time
Projects are fairly easy, but creative
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

David

Yea, Oddly PE.. I went from knowin not how to play any sports cept the main ones, to knowing how to play Many MANY sports! Or Tech.. but I like PE the most

Deathclaw

I voted PE for soccer, since PE was the most sport-type choice. I love soccer.
Glory, Glory, Man United!